This week at Country Wife Chronicles I’m throwing a little country rustic DIY your way.
Temperatures are shifting and the jackets have started to make their way out of the closets. So, a DIY wall-mounted coat rack it is. This one is particularly rustic, because it is actually made from some moulding we pulled out of my grandparents’ old farmhouse.
I can’t take full credit for this DIY, of course, because Wildland Man had an awful lot to do with getting this one done. But I’m pretty confident I could have pulled it off all my by myself if I wanted to. It’s that easy.
Let me tell you a few of my favorite things about pallets…
- They make for a good ole DIY project. And I love me a good DIY project.
- They are FREE! (Of course, you might have to search a bit to find them for free or in decent condition to use for your project.)
- They have a certain rustic appeal about them, which aligns beautifully with my country-style home décor.
- There is no shortage of Pinspiration for pallet projects.
- You can make so many things out of just a few pallets. You’ll find that with this particular project, we were able to make three different planter boxes and a small table for our deck out of just about 2½ pallets.